Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Got the munchies

Usually working in Frankvegas means that I'm stuck here till the project ends but this time has been a little different. The DSL Forum meeting was on in Vienna for a few days so it'd be rude not to go over there and check out some of the real deal schnitzels and pretzels. The pretzels were all right, but Frankfurt's dead pig seems to top the swine in Austria. A few more reconnasance missions are needed to get the jury's final verdict I think. Some nasty virus took hold of my entire system (some dodgy wurst I think I had the week before) and was making sure it purged my internals of anything it could out wherever could. Luckily things like organs are a bit more securly attached, so I'm sure I still have a spare kidney available if I need to get out of a sticky situation in a war zone and need to sell something quick.

I went out for a few wanders in town the previous week, moonlighting at various bars. There's pretty much only one place that's any good to go to in F.V. on a Wednedsay night and that's Living. Music quality was spotty, but they did have a bunch of dance tunes early in the evening.

Yesterday I got one year away from the womb and another closer to the grave so to celebrate this odd imagery I've probably put in your heads, I'm going to have a bash over in London this weekend. Kickoff is around 8pm at Zebranos, then moving to Fabric for the rest of the night/morning. Especially looking forward to visit Flat White, which is a cafe run by an antipodean and it sells proper coffees - brewed with machines with double boilers, choice straining time, etc. Of course, you can buy flat whiles, long blacks too.

Anyhow, it's home time cause I gots some food to eat.

Today's link:

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2006/sinking-p1.php

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful over ther this weekend,and your Mummy says you don't have to drink all the time!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home