Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Chris leaves the land of Guiness

On the ride back from the customer's office building in the middle of nowhere, the cab driver pointed out some strip clubs that are aparently located in the basements of some nondescript office buildings just around the corner from the hotel. Shame on me for not knowing. But then again, I have nodded off once or twice at such clubs, so patronising vagina vestibules isn't much of a topical choice for me.

After spending the last week at Amsterdam, I hung out in London for the weekend. There were a few famous (aparently) DJs working the decks Friday evening - Pump DJs I was one of the names I remember. Still, nothing tops the 2 many DJs and Soulwax evening from the VIP level a month or two ago. Saw II was on at the movies and I rekon was equally as good as the first. Lots of gore and queezy moments and a few couples (obviously their partnership is full of compromises) left early - always a good sign of someone's gutteral fortitude.

Hane is staying in Utrecht in the Netherlands, so it would be rude not to pop over for a hui and pia or two as well as catch up with Xavier. Concord Dawn is playing there on Friday so it'll be a good couple of days. I only hope there's a laundromatt around the place there to get some much-needed washing done.

Saturday I'll head off to Boston for a few days, then head back to Amsterdam for an equal amount of time. Shapeshifter is playing at fabric on the 2nd in London, so I'll give them some moral support from the dancefloor.

Anyway, I can't give away all my movements in one go, so that's enough for now. The Frequent flyer miles are slowly creeping up....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Ma and Pa just lurve air miles

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home