Friday, May 27, 2005

some photos for youz

I've uploaded some photos to the gallery linked on the left. Both times that I tried to get in to the Citadel and Pius' theatre it was closed. Aparently the dead sea is only about half an hour's drive from here, so I might just mission it out straight after work tomorrow (Saturday).

The Jordan ones are under Europe -> Jordan

Oh yeah, and for you guys around at one of the the curry nights when I came back to Wellington in April, I've uploaded those too. For those of you not there, well they're also available for your voyeuristic pleasure. I've also whacked up some mugs of me and Mike doing some chopper flying up at Kapiti.

They're under New Zealand -> Return to NZ April, 2005.

Kia toa.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where 'em birds...birds birds birds ...

3:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't want to get the tacklebox chopped off by some angry husband or relative in Jordan.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home