Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Photos and errata

I've updated the link for the photos and thanks to Mark Seward for putting out... his bandwidth.

This weekend, I'm gonna do the bolt and catch up with Jaharmes in Strasbourg, and unlike the previous attempt, I'm not gonna drop my nuts and pike at the last minute.

I hear lots of rave reviews about the place, and hopefully there should be a whole heap of pubs, being a studenty-type town and thus Trinkhalles. I can't help but have the feeling that one is the direct consequence of the other. Which one is dependant on the other, I'm not sure.

Movies
People seem to be pouring over the previews of Team America. It looks funny, but I can't see what the fuss is about. Maybe my sense of humour is warped since I found Shark's Tale a bit of a laugh but other people aren't so forgiving. I found it better than Finding Nemo, but the king of all the "recent" cartoons has gotta be Ice Age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home